Canterbury show is not far away so I hope you are all planning which llamas to bring along.
Get them ready to be stars for a day
Preening and pruning and maybe shampooing
Leading and training, even if it’s raining!
Brushing and blowing, get those locks flowing
Give toenails a trim, all looking bling.
The entries close on 26th Sept, next week !!Your TB test certificates can be sent in with your entries, or forwarded later (before the day of the show) to me. You can see if you area has changed from annual to biannual or movement control by logging onto www.tbfree.org.nz
If your area has changed to biannual, last years certificate will cover you for this year ( I still need a copy with your entry).
If you didn’t receive a paper copy of the schedule from Canterbury A&P, you can view and enter online at theshow.co.nz.
Our judge Matthew Benge is looking forward to meeting you and your llamas.
- Hope you are all going to come along and support the llama section.
- Give the public relations and obstacles a go.
- Got any children or grand children that could have a go at junior handler ?
- Packing class – need a pack? I have some I could bring, simple day packs, easy to put on. Let me know if you would like to borrow one.
- I’m sure you’ve all been busy creating those wonderful craft objects, remember to enter them in the show for us all to admire.
See you at the show